FRENCH FRIDAY- TEO JASMIN PARIS



Last week Teo Jasmin Paris contacted me, and asked me if I would take a look at their products and make a post about them!
I very much liked what I saw, and here`s a selection of some of their products!

PARIS- COLLECTION

Eiffel- print on furniture!



Paris-prints on canvas!
I just love this 2cv and Paris- roof top
images!




BRIGITTE BARDOT- COLLECTION

BB on canvas...

LONDON- COLLECTION


Mini on canvas and Union Jack on chair!







ITALY- COLLECTION

Cushions with Fiat and Vespa-print!








Venice-prints on canvas..
DOGGY QUEEN- COLLECTION

Doggy on canvas and sticker!




Lovely ballet images on canvas..
just love the colours!








Kids on canvas... very charming old images of children!

They print all images on cushions, canvas, furniture or stickers!

They have so much more to choose from!

Please click here: Teo Jasmin for more!


Have a great French Friday everone!

Be back tomorrow for Pink Saturday!










Kommentarer

  1. Ak, what a fabulous post. They are all great but I love the paris prints on canvas the best.

    Have a great day & wonderful weekend,

    Leeann

    SvarSlett
  2. Lekkert, var inne og tittet nå- og må si jeglikte Japan serien- lovely;)

    SvarSlett

Legg inn en kommentar

legg gjerne igjen en liten hilsen!

Populære innlegg