onsdag 27. mai 2009

MY FIRST AWARD

Today I had the nicest surprise when I got home from studying with my friend! Leann at the most fabulous blog you can imagine, Fabulously french had given me an award! It`s an honour to recieve an award from such a fantastic blogger!! Thank you so much, Leann!! And here`s what she had to say about my blog:
"AK`s blog is like a breath of fresh air. J`aime beaucoup!"


I had to say 7 things that makes me awe-summm ,and that was quite a challenge...But here`s the 7 things:
1. I`m a person who laugh a lot, I`m always doing my best to make other people happy!
2. I think of myself as a fair person , I try the best I can to see two sides of every story!
3. I work hard, i`m not a lazy person!
4. I can see potensial in most things and people
5. I try to live each day to the full, I think life is too short to worry about the little things!
6. I`m an honest and loyal person.. Secrets are safe with me
7. I don`t take myself too seriouslly, I can laugh at my mistakes and I know well that I`m not perfect!
And I had pass this award to seven blogs that I love, and they are:
1.

Frøken Paris
- who has the most wonderful blog where she`s blogging about her everyday-life in Paris among other things!
2.

Fjellrosa og livet under stjernene
- a beautiful blog of an interiorstylist who takes the most wonderful pictures and makes lovely jewellery! She also has her own online-store: My little vintage boutique where you can buy her fantastic jewellery!
3.

Himlarum
- a swedish blog about a lady who paints the most beautiful furniture! Himlarum also have an online-store!
4.

O`holy sweet
- a blog about a swedish girl who`s making the most fantastic cakes!
5.

Pickles
- a blog that really inspires me! I wonder how they do it, hats off for them!
6.

Paris Breakfasts
- a delightful blog about Paris, and the girl behind the blog makes the most fantastic artwork! This award is probably just one in a million for her, but she really deserves it!
7.

Coco cupcakes
- a heaven for cookie-monsters like myself, this is artwork!!! A pleasure visiting this blog!!


Remember to e-mail me at degodetingilivet@hotmail.com by thursday 16.00 for participating on French Friday this week!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Gratulerer med award og MERCI for at jeg er på din liste! Så gøy! Ble så glad! Lykke til på eksamen ( i morgen?)! Når det gjelder oliven caken så har jeg ikke oppskriften. Désolée... (Derimot har jeg en eske makroner, kjøpt i dag!)

    SvarSlett
  2. Grattis AK. Det fortjente du!!!!!

    Klem fra Lise Sundberg

    SvarSlett
  3. Thank you so much for the sweet award!! I am always amazed at how far a blog can travel. Your blog is beautiful too!!

    All the best!
    Lyndsay :) (coco cake cupcakes!)

    SvarSlett
  4. Grattis med award!!
    Koselig at du er med på trekning hos meg;)
    Klem fra Maja

    SvarSlett

legg gjerne igjen en liten hilsen!