lørdag 5. desember 2009

December 5th- Vintage Christmas Card

Pink Saturday is a little bit different in December.
This week Beverly wants us to tell about a holiday memory from our childhood.
My best Christmas holiday memory is the Christmas cards my grandmother always sent me.
As a child I didn`t get much mail, so when the Christmas card arrived in the mailbox with my name on it, I was very proud.
I still have some of the Christmas cards from her,
and these cards brings back many good memories
from the time my grandmother was still alive.


6 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelige julekort! Skjønne minner!

    ønsker deg en fin lørdag
    klem Beate

    SvarSlett
  2. Fantastiske julekort!
    Ønsker deg en deilig lørdag.

    Klem fra meg.:)

    SvarSlett
  3. On this first Saturday of December ♥Jappy Pink Saturday♥. I was away for a while and sure missed running around the blogs arnd seeing all of the goodies everyone was sharing.

    Thanks for the memory...

    It was a blessing for you to make my morning so much fun. Hoping that you and those you care about spend a wonderful weekend making memories that will last a lifetime☺

    SvarSlett
  4. Nydelige julekort! Så koselig at du har tatt vare på noen av kortene - slike minner er verdt å ta vare på!
    KLem fra Lunalu

    SvarSlett
  5. The cards are beautiful, AK. I love the vintage look to them. How wonderful that you've kept some of them - I also love the teacup - very pretty! Happy Pink Saturday!

    SvarSlett
  6. Happy Pink Saturday.

    Your cards are beautiful, and I know what treasures they must be to you. I still have some of the cards I received, too.

    SvarSlett

legg gjerne igjen en liten hilsen!