lørdag 12. september 2009

Pink Saturday- Pink Details...

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!

For all of you that may be wondering what Pink Saturday is, I can tell you that Pink Saturday is a wonderful blog-party hosted by Beverly! Please visit her blog for more pink posts!


This saturday I`m showing some pink details from my living room!




And my beautiful Hoya which surprised me with this fabulous blooming. Lucky for me this Hoya has the most fantastic pink flowers on it, and I had no idea of this when I bought it!


Happy Pink Surprise!








Happy Pink Saturday to you all!

And please join in on my give-away, the drawing will be on monday!

All you have to do is to become a follower of my blog, and one of you will get a surprise on Monday!


7 kommentarer:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday, and thanks so much for the wonderful post. I love the beautiful pillow and candles that accent your living room, and the flowers are so beautiful. Great post. I am already a follower of your blog. I just love it. Please stop by and visit my Pink Saturday post. Country hugs, Sherry

    SvarSlett
  2. Rosa er fiiint , har alltid likt rosa:)

    Må du ah en fin fin dag og kose deg masse!

    Klem Hilde :o)

    SvarSlett
  3. TUSEN TAKK for kjempekoselige ord fra deg!:)

    Jeg liker også veldig godt fargen rosa, særlig den litt støvete varianten..Masse fine bilder her inne hos deg! Blir glad av å være her inne :)

    Ønsker deg en superduper helg,
    Vibeke

    SvarSlett
  4. Den blomsten er så fin. Mamma har en stående ved spisebordet, og den har visst stått uten blomster i flere år. Men i sommer kom de visst, og ja de er så visst nydelige.

    Håper du har en flotters lørdda :)

    SvarSlett
  5. I love the pinks you've chosen to share with us today. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    SvarSlett
  6. L♥ve your pink goodies this week. Just when I think I have enough pink in my life I participate in Pink Saturday and see even more sweet things I’d enjoy having in my home or flowers for my gardens or just to look at☺ What could be better than the color pink dancing in your head all morning?

    Thanks so much for sharing. Hoping your weekend is filled with sunshine and the comfort of those you love and who love you.

    SvarSlett
  7. You have a beautiful home and your pinks today are very pretty. You blended and decorated everything very well. Nice Pink Saturday showing.

    SvarSlett

legg gjerne igjen en liten hilsen!