lørdag 11. juli 2009

PINK SATURDAY~from my home...

It`s time for PINK SATURDAY again, the great blogparty hosted by Beverly!

Today I`m showing some pink from my home!


Here I have decorated the laundry basket with a pink heart!



In my diningroom I have these beautiful pink jars from Lisbeth Dahl

And some pink (fake...) flowers..always beautiful!




And some pink ballet shoes decorating my livingroom..




and another pair in Olivias room..size= 2 years...







And some jars with pink ribbons on! And some handmade ( not by me though..) pink tablecloths.

These jars are called Norges-glass, and the inscription on them means Norway!




Have a great Pink saturday, and be sure to visit Beverly for more PINK!!








7 kommentarer:

  1. Så skjønne de norgesglassene med rosa bånd og kubbelys var:) Ønsker deg en fin helg:) klem monica

    SvarSlett
  2. All so lovely. What a great idea for jars. I have saved millions! Happy Pink Saturday!

    SvarSlett
  3. How lovely! Your blog is always such a pleasure to visit on Pink Saturday! Today it's sunny but most of this summer has been pretty gloomy in my corner of the world. Pink Saturday always gives me a little lift, especially if there isn't any sun outside!

    Have a wonderful weekend filled with sunshine surrounded by your l♥ved ones! Life is good!

    SvarSlett
  4. I love all your pinks, especially the ballet shoes! Happy PInk Saturday!

    SvarSlett
  5. Härliga rosa saker du visar :-)och en jättefin blogg du har. Jag lägger till dig som medlem på SIB nu. Välkommen i gänget :-)
    Kram Lisa

    SvarSlett
  6. You have so many lovely pinks around your home. The ballet slippers are so pretty and graceful. And, the jars are fantastic.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    SvarSlett
  7. I like your jars - bothe from Lisbeth and the one with "Norway" in it :-)

    Happy Pink Week!

    SvarSlett

legg gjerne igjen en liten hilsen!